PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Jul 2005, 01:02
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
toothpaste.

Inca's immediate reply with insults rather than arguing the points raised should tell you all you need to know.

Of all things he/she could have called me he/she didn't call me a liar. Now why do you think that might be?

The time you spend travelling to your aircraft on day one is not counted as duty time by NJE. Theoretically you could travel from one end of europe to the other and then do a full days work. Your subsequent rest period will not take into account the time you spent travelling. Why have the authorities not picked up on this? There are many theories.

Despite my solely negative comments in this thread I agree with you. The time off is one of the main attractions. That plus new(ish) aircraft and varied flying combine to make the job infinitely more fun than A-B.

It could be so much better were it not for the heavy handed management who have and will change pay, conditions and anything else they like at the drop of a hat whether or not such changes contradict what is in your contract. When/if you sign it do so knowing that it is worthless.

I could explain here the reasoning behind some of it but that would just bore all those on here who have heard it before from many sources. If you really want to know then PM me. You could also wade through all the old NJE threads and contact a few of the other members for their views.

Failing that just hold your nose and jump in. Don't say you were not warned though.

inca
Had you been able to disprove my comments you would have done so.

I will gladly respond to any meaningful contributions but if all you are capable of is childish name calling then expect to be ignored.