PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 pilots
Thread: 737 pilots
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2005, 20:45
despegue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,

It's all to easy slagging off people via the PBB...

I never experienced this while working for SkyEurope... Do we, people who left the RELAX world think we're better now?...
If that is the case, I pity our passengers who trust in us being humble down to earth professionals who value others in their professional opinions and learn from them.
Pointing out weaknesses is good, even required, but be fair, do this privately and look at both sides of the corner.

I don't suppose I will join ESK again. I could have been upgraded within next year, but personally feel that I would not be ready. This is however a very personal decision. I now fly over whole Europe, mix. of LCC, Charter to some demanding airports, and night cargo, with lots of complications etc. I gained a lot of confidence, learned to fly not operate the B737 (thanks to my fellow Belgians who taught me fun of raw data flying).
I welcome M.85's decision to take his command. Ultimately, only he can assess his readiness for lHS, supported by the instructors, who, let's face it would rather see local people getting upgraded and wouldn't lower standards for Foreigners, and certainly not for zhe frogs

It is easy to critisize on colleagues, but maybe we should all reflect on ourselves first.
Who never had problems during training? Can anyone claim so? aha! don't think so...

Skygods are only heavenly in their own minds...

regards,

T.