PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C210 'MAYDAY' call NE Broome WA
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2005, 14:44
scrubed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't forget those that know that they know and, then again, those that merely think they know that they know.....

I do show disdain, but not for those who choose the career path of Pig. Rather for those who determine to pay them a pittance and for those who recruit what applies for the resultant lowly-paying job.

I also show disdain for those who hasten to enlarge their jurisdiction in whatever way including deciding that an engine failure and forced landing, handled well given the terrain but with resultant bent airframe is a possible "crime scene"......

That process is by no means limited to the police force or even just law enforcement in general. It's in our nature. But I digress....

No I am not "au fait" with which pigs are stationed where but you're right, if I was in need of police assistance, I'd call them. And why not? I pay my taxes just like you and helping me out of trouble IS part of their job.

Sticking their noses into a forced landing as if someone has committed a crime is not as far as I'm concerned but I'm sure some fat-arse politician and policy-maker will disagree with that.

Sadly many of the brain-washed around here will disagree, too.

PS Been lost in the gaffa (airborne though) but never resorted to calling the filth!!!

PPS when did Broome cease to be a shanty town.........

PPPS Sounds like someone's suffering that old chestnut of afflictions -

Pilot Envy....!!!