PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OzJet Flight Attendant recruitment
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2005, 12:49
stillontheground

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank you for all your kind wishes and I am a little nervous and scared all at the same time.

Anth, in response to your questions, I had my first interview on Thursday June 23 and then the final interview (I was actually the first to be interviewed on the Thursday morning of the 7th July) - One week after the interview they rang me to tell me that I had the position.

Yes I do have flying experience, but I have also been through the entire Qantas interview process 4 times over (meaning that I had 4 medicals, 4 security checks; not to mention all the interviews that I had to get through) and I never was employed by them - I also got 4 rejection letters from them... it is always a bit of a worry when you show up for yet another group interview to be remembered by all the interviewers in the room!!!!! Especially when they come up to you and they remember your name..

Anyway, the key is always to keep trying. No matter what. If they throw lemons at you... make lemonade. Each attempt makes you stronger. Well, I never gave up and now I am about to fly again for Ozjet. Keep trying and you will get there in the end. I PROMISE.

Anyway, good luck to all going for the Sydney interviews. Keep us posted!

Still on the Ground