PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C210 'MAYDAY' call NE Broome WA
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2005, 17:11
gajunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Point taken "Gassed Budgie". Here's the deleted and amended version minus the anger below. However suffice to say it makes me angry that people speculate about pilot error when in fact it is most likely probable that mechanical failure will be found as the cause. In any case its purely speculation till the ATSB have completed their investigation. Anyway, please think Gyro before opening ones trap !

Edited 15/07/05

Nice photo.

No signs of fire.

Interesting...... hmmmmm

And what is that supposed to mean Gyro Drifter?

Don't speculate about what you don't know. People are quick to blame the pilot and by your comment assume he ran out of fuel. I'm assuming you're a pilot Gyro, so instead of making snide accusations, how about commending the lad on a F**kin good job in walking away from that wreck.

The fact that the wings are still attached to the fuselage and that the tanks on the C210 are inboard of the wing tips probably means they are still intact as well. So leave it to the ATSB to work out the cause of the accident, not the jury of Pprune.

Well done D. on a job well done. You got your passengers safely back to mother earth and thats all that counts. I can imagine you would be reliving the whole experience over and over, wondering if there was anything else you could have done. You did your job and did it well and we are all behind you ! Just worry about getting yourself back on your feet and back on the horse again real soon. Best wishes to you.