PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bell 206: JetRanger and LongRanger
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2005, 13:33
anjouan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PF#1, you really are a most obnoxious person and it's not surprising you were thrown off when you were using your other name. I am not, nor ever will be any b*astard son of yours - I'd kill myself if I were, but as I'm almost certainly older than you I think it unlikely. What exactly, pray, do you feel you have contributed to this thread? You spotted my small error (freely admitted) and then rant on and on in your usual arrogant and condescending fashion. Yes I'm human, I make errors, but you just hate to be wrong don't you? Wow, a perfect pilot - you must be the first one ever then. You wind yourself up so quickly, it's probably just as well you're a manager now - someone as unstable as you would probably be a danger to all when flying. Your English, which unlike mine is probably your native language is not much better either. It's a sprag clutch SONNY

IF THERE WERE A CLUTCH. But there isn't.
The sprague clutch allows the N2 wheels/shaft to do slow down without effecting the NR
Okay.... so there isn't a clutch in there, but the one which isn't there allows the N2 shaft to do slow down without affecting the Nr.

So have you decided yet whether there is or isn't a clutch in there somewhere? You're such an obnoxious git, it's not worth commenting further. I'll leave you to finish off with another of your tirades.