PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 14th Jul 2005, 11:30
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Just to update the forum...

The legal case against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying Services (Europe) has now been concluded.

After nearly 2 years of legal action and only after a visit from the bailiffs to his home in the UK that full payment of the awarded costs and damages by the civil court was paid to me.

The awarded money does not come any where near to cover the effort, stress, time and money spent pursuing this case. However, it was comforting to know that my claims of breach of contract were confirmed in a court of law.

It is staggering and deeply concerning to note that this kind of legal action was necessary in the first place. Mr Pugh (UK) and Gerald Todd at Cape Flying Services, George in South Africa will surely learn from this episode and I sincerely hope that no one else will need to suffer in the same manner ever again.

I would suggest extreme caution in considering any of the services offered or provided by both of these individuals.

Many thanks to all those contributors who offered words of support.

Thank you

Sandy Young