PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2005, 00:01
geezajob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Dream, very chuffed to get through obviously. Was sorry to hear about you, Danny and Sach, thanks for the lift. And Danny thanks for the lift to Guilford - a great help! All is not lost, there are other avenues and I might yet join you phase3 is still a long way to go.

For anyone going to phase 2 in the future, just try and relax. Easier said then done but everone there with me seemed really sound and the ctc folk are all really nice and put you at ease all that.

Anyone coming from Scotland, I'd recommend Ryanair, Prestwick to Bournemouth the day before and Flybe Southampton to Glasgow/Edinburgh at about 2000 on the night of phase 2. Book at least 2 weeks in advance though as prices go up if you don't. I didn't but had a night in London with my brothers earning a frightful hangover! But then its 30 odd quid to get back to Bournemouth on the train. And 20p just to go to the toilet in London train stations!

One word of caution: I put myself down for a cheese and onion sandwhich amd got cheese and onion crisps aswell so it wouldn't have too nice sitting near me in the afternoon!

Good luck to everyone!

Sorry Dream if I sent my previous attempt to reply to this as a PM by mistake. If not its just my internet playing up again. Its not the best!

p.s My phase 3 is on the 03/08 so if anyone out there is coming down then it would be good to hear from you.

Last edited by geezajob; 15th Jul 2005 at 15:48.