PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is contaminated bleed air harmful? YES...
Old 13th Jul 2005, 12:12
RF101C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An interesting thread here! Seems like a number of people, not as many as appears from the names, but does appear from the style of writing, are trying to get a campaign going! I assume like over here, some serious green stuff stands to be made if they win.

Always thought that those who shout loud and aggressive have a poor case and so it seems. Anyone who challenges these allegations (unproven it seems) get a real earful! The USAF had 500 plus F111’s 500 plus C130s so where are our affected persons, or do the Aussies have something unique to deal with? Perhaps after all our junk food we have got hardened to it!

How do you filter out the smell of Bar B Q seagull or, do you Brits and Aussies have the technology for that ahead of us? We get stuff like that on TV, this will fix your cooker clean your car, etc. I figure if it really was that cheap and easy it would be done already, but I am a simple old country boy flying airplanes!

Can I get stocks in the outfit making this claim to fix this problem, they will be printing cash if it works?