PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judas Balpa CC at EZY!
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2005, 23:09
kriskross

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Well done, Whippersnapper, for your gracious apology to the guys concerned, and knowing them as well as I do, I can assure you that they put in every available moment and some others on their members behalf.

Continually fighting against a management team who 1) won't listen, 2) hear what they want to hear and 3) don't care anyway, is one of the most soul destroying occupations I have ever seen. Let me remind you all that one of the gentlemen concerned was put through great personal distress and sickness, and 2 others almost lost their flying, following the amount of time spent on the members behalf.

In a previous company, CC members were given 2 days off roster a month for BALPA business, what do our guys get - nothing. They fly a full programme just like everyone else, and those who are trainers, who seem to be the most slated, have just gone through an extra standardisation exercise, completed of course in their own time. These gentlemen also give of their best as trainers as well.

Give the guys a break, or join, apply for the CC in the elections and do it your way, you will also get my support. But do know what you are up against and try not to knock those who are doing their best for the members.