PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - giving up distant learning
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2005, 11:16
sheii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

was in almost similar situation as yourself. Distant learning takes to long as you are at times forced to repeat somethings over a few times. I made the jump and did my phase 2 full time and my God things became easy and stress levels dropped big time...sitting in class with a teacher who explainns and makes things easier to understand takes a big weight off your shoulders and you actually start to enjoy learning the subjects. I would only do distant learning if I knew I would put as much hours if not more than pple who are doing it full time. On my opinion full time in class is the best way to go if you have the time to do it and it doesnt take that long......passed all my second phase subjects 1st time within 4 months ...while had to repeat 2 of my 1 phase subjects.....dont believe you need to inform CAA, atleast not until exam booking where your new school will sign you off to sit for the exams if they are satisfied you can handle them. So, go on and make that move it was the best move I made in my ATPL theories