PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judas Balpa CC at EZY!
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2005, 23:24
nimbuscumulus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know the story well enough to know who we are talking about, so I am not going to comment on the truefulness of the allegations made. They are very serious though and the people that make them better know what they are doing.

I am not a Balpa member for reasons that go further back than my EJ employment and sofar I haven't been tempted to revert that decission. I fail to understand how I am supposed to feel more rested after 5 earlies; one of their 'major achievements' that have made my life worse than before. Could it be that it is not that the CC don't know how to fight our battle, it is more that they fight the wrong battle? But maybe that's too much of a sidestep for now.

However, I do want to say this: If there was at any time a Ryanair pilot having serious doubts about putting his job on the line in order to join Balpa, instead of just keeping his head down, I recon after reading this topic he/she will be cured. What a fine display of unison!
Hopefully for their sake, Outofsynch was right when he said that Balpa is not some organisation, but actually just the pilots involved... Maybe they still have a chance then!