PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly (merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2005, 20:24
chief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ThomsonFly Company Info Needed

Guys and Gals,

Look, I know this question has been asked time and time again and yes, before anyone asks, I have done a search on this topic but if anyone, ANYONE has the maths questions from the Watson Glazier exams which forms part of the Britannia stage one assessment then, please, please, please can you provide me with the link!!! I know they are out there somewhere. Or if you can offer any advice then this would be great too! I have tirelessly worked in an office for the last two years, fortunately working my way up the ladder, but there has not been a glimmer of any jobs in the horizon.... Like most of the people on this site, I have wanted to be a pilot since day one and have scrimped and saved by doing the most crappiest jobs to finance this flying career! I am not seeking any pitty, well, okay a little but I suppose if you want something so much you search in every avenue and jump every hurdle before you get there. I feel I have jumped too many hurdles (sorry if I seem to be going off in one here!!)

If you want to send me a private message then please do.

Thanks for any help!

19 people viewing this topic and not one reply!? Maybe I need to reply to myself a few times to encourage people to start this topic off??