PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judas Balpa CC at EZY!
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2005, 12:53
FlapsOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to respond to that!

Whippersnapper -

I have accused no-one of lying, but you have.

Ray brought no-one to the CC - what nonsense is that?

You have really strange ideas if you think that some of the arguments we have with the other side of the table could ever be described as 'sucking up'. You make that statement with no knowledge whatsover. There have been no favours or back door deals.

Furthermore, the people we meet with each month have nothing to do with TRI/TRE appointments (not to mention the courses that must be passed - it's not a gift!) so I don't really know what the hell you're on about with that rubbish. It is also very insulting.

You also totally misunderstand the membership levels. Sure, it's not 90%, but it certainly isn't poor. I want to see 90%+ so we can really get results - but according to you I would just suck up to management - why the hell do I want more members then!!!!!!

Now you say that you have never seen anything honest from me yet I can prove everything I have said and provide witnesses.........but you are really not worth the effort.

3 guys here have gone on about industrial action, and 1 isn't even a member...........what a mandate!

whippersnapper and others..........if you are so damned good, please get off your backsides and do the job yourselves.

We will take consructive criticism any day but the above posted nonsense needs confining to the trash can!

Over and definitely out!!