PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Say what you like.......we rock!!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2005, 17:44
maxburner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One of the greatest nights out on any of my many detachments occured during a NATO exchange to Wittmund. I was on the away team and on the first Friday night our hosts had aranged a dining-in, East Frielsand style. Being prepared, and it being a standing order on 56, we had mess kit with us. The dinner was the height of haut cuisine German style, and many a beer was downed. So, as midnight approached we were loaded on buses and still in mess kit, taken downtown to a night club where ladies performed various acts on stage. Naturaly, one of the bachelors was thrown onto the stage to join in and I'm sure he enjoyed his bath, ably assisted by a pneumatic lass.

The night wore on and as the sun came up we were to be found wandering around, aboard a bus, in deepest darkest rural Germany, looking for another beer. At some point the bus came to a halt outside a house. The house holder made a fateful error when he looked out to see what the noise was. The driver was despatched to talk to the man to find out where we could get another beer, and blow me, he asked the whole bus load of us in. We drank his stock dry (and replaced it a couple of days later) before heading back to Wittmund just in time to change into jeans and head out on an expedition to one of the ilsnads where , guess what, we drank some more beer. Outstanding night. As a post script, when we came to leave at the end of the next week, our hosts had installed the pneumatic young lady in to Glen's cockpit. As he climbed the ladder to get in he was greeted by the lady who wanted to go home to England and have his babies. Nice touch from our hosts.