PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Simuflite Dallas
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2005, 13:29
crazy_max

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sure that there have been people, as the gentleman that wrote that negative article, that have had a negative experience training at Simuflite. But I am certain that they are in a really small minority.
I do not work for Simuflite, CAE, or any other company related to them, as a matter of fact I am just a simple pilot.
I have attended Simuflite for 3 intials, G-IV, HS-125(800), and DA-10. My experinces with them have been more than just positive, they have been a true joy.....I actually look forward to going there again. Not only are the intructors there good at their job, they are decent, and nice persons.
The company I work for now does not send it's pilots to Simuflite, we go to Flight Safety, and that is one of the most negative aspects of this job. The quality of trainig is not bad in FSI but the attitude of the instructors , at least at the 2 FSI training centers I have attended is not the same as that of the gentlemen at Simuflite.
As a final point, I would recommend Simuflite for anyone.
This are just my humble opinions, If you don't agree I am sure you have good reasons......