PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New routes for Bristols new extension
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2005, 12:43
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
terrier

a bristolian is still around on this MB. He posted to the Humberside thread two or three weeks ago.

The average CO EWR load factor of 70% given publicly by the airline certainly corresponds to what we were told earlier in this thread by Confirmed Must Ride and redfield. This equates to an average of about 120 pax per flight, although it seems from various sources that business/first is doing pretty well - a very important consideration I am sure.

On a different subject I note that you and others have been discussing elsewhere the extremely disappointing performance by Euromanx on their weekend charters to Olbia, Split and Bastia, with yesterday being especially horrendous, although in fairness I note today's incoming Bastia has just landed 42 minutes early.

The Olbia route seems to have the Indian Sign on it because last year Duo were to operate it but went out of business before the summer season commenced leaving the German OLT Saab 2000 to pop over from Filton each weekend to substitute, with bmi also helping out some weeks with an ERJ145.