PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cheap aussie labour #3
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2005, 06:08
relax737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cheap aussie labour #3

Well well, KM is guilty of "shrewish and invective" osts by his own admission, (his post from an earlier aussie labour thread follows)but not personally defamatory posts. What a load of cods that would be.
I and many others are witness to his vile putdowns and personally defamagtory posts over a number of years. In cases where he thinks he might be "taken on" over his comments he s had one of his cohorts Tool Time 2, Betelgeuse, etc (mental giants like KM, but unknown because they aren't stupid enough t to publish their own pics on these forums)make the posts for him.

KM you are an impostor on many fronts not the least of which is your purported knopwledge of world aviation.

I noticed on another thread recently that you said that a few fformer Ansett guys currently with SNA in Japan would not get a run with another Japanese company because of the "gentlemen's agreement". I spoke with one recently on a Singapore transit and they have signed contracts and have a start date, so you F$#%&# that up as well. They will be working with a couple of former colleagues of yours.
What a shame you were refused a gallop as they would have had the chance to confront you, and no doubt that's why yhou attempted to make the peace until you wererejected. I beleive the guy who posted that info had it right, just as he who exposed your rejection by Ansett back in 89 had it right.

Wh at a dil l (that's a nice word for F&^%$#% idiot)you are and you continue to make a greater dill of yourself whenever you open your mouth.

Kaptain M s post from an earlier thread of Cheap Aussie labour follows:

My posts might well be construed as "shrewish & invective", but they are not personally defamatory, nor continued harassment of one individual.
As I stated in that thread, I`m happy to play within the rules - and have been chided, or had posts pulled, when in the moderators` opinion(s) I stepped outside those boundaries.
Flying Ninja went several steps over the limit by carrying out a personal attack on me, including identifying me by initials, and other information.
Copies of all 6 pages are in safe keeping, and are currently being reviewed.
Yes, legal action is probable.

Last edited by relax737; 10th Jul 2005 at 23:10.