PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growbags on ground-tours?
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2005, 15:34
EESDL

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Huge Forkbender

Didn't mean to offend - have re-read my posts and cannot see any signs of arrogance seeping in - but always glad to be put right......

It appears you may have a slight chip there old boy! Guess you should have tried harder at school and then, you too, could be revered and admired by all that gaze upon your form as you slide through the bar, with a trail of (female) weak-knee'd air traffickers following at a polite distance behind your slightly 'humming' flying suit.

'Blunty' is a proud, traditional term, dating back to the days of Trenchard. It fully acknowledges that 'Blunties' don't just lose your 1771.

Have done a wide variety of jobs, working with many different branches at many different levels in many different theatres under many different conditions and am well aware of the essential importance of the input of each and everybody, you sanctimonious fool. Don't even feel the need to mention what weapons my nose has been pointing down the other end of (climebear) - just assumed every single member of the Armed Forces would do what they signed on the dotted line for - otherwise I was told that you'd be called a deserter and that is really bad for a pudding lover.

Wouldn't have bothered responding on such a lovely day but killing time inbetween eng runs.

OK, you've got me, insisted on wearing flying suit because I couldn't have the daily help ironing my 'blues' and putting tramlines down the sleeves!