PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judas Balpa CC at EZY!
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2005, 08:24
GoodShipLollipop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Judas Balpa CC at EZY!

It is not often that I am speechless, but I have just come off the 'phone from talking to a very old friend at New Road who confirmed the rumor which I heard earlier this week and I am completely astonished and angry and, and........... GRRRR!

The rumor doing the rounds is that a member of the EZY Balpa CC was recently interviewed for a Pilot Manager's job at the company. Not only that, his interview was conducted "in secret" so that nobody else got to know about it! WELL! How do you like that?! Apparantly New Road have known all about this for some weeks and have done nothing even though this turncoat is privvy to plenty of sensitive Balpa information.

I for one will not stand for it and will now be resigning from Balpa - just who do they think they are?! While those of us poor shmucks slog our guts out on the 5/2/5/4 lousy deal which THEY signed us up to, they busy themselves by trying to join "the management"! Is it any wonder we were sold down the river? I think not!

I have never been so infuriated in my life, nor so betrayed, nor so shat upon!! I thought I had been dicked around by experts enough in a former life, but this?! I cannot find enough words without swearing to describe my feelings on this. Talk about loyalty - BASTARDS!!