PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerodynamics ~ Coriolis
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2001, 00:11
Kyrilian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
heedm,
I find Leishman's book to be excellent--it's my personal favorite. It is a bit expensive, but no more so than some of the others ($US95 from B&N I think). It doesn't cover _all_ the intricacies of some of our discussions though, but it's still great.

Lu,
"...He indicated that there was gyroscopic precession and I was going to call him later about the 18-degree offset and whether it would effect recovery from zero G."

I still have the feeling that he wasn't familiar with the head and assumed it to be like that on the 206 (link-horn connection in-line with teetering hinge). Some of your descriptions make it seem like the swashplate input links are phased wrong, and that this is the sole cause of all the problems.

"I never made the second call because of all of the S**T I got when I stated in this forum that I had contacted Ray Prouty. And because of that S**T barrage I decided to have the Robbie test performed."

So are you really interested in learning any of this, or do you just like to b!tch on this forum?? If you'd have called and spoken with him again, perhaps he could have explained it to you. Instead, you continue to argue your point with no new knowledge. If you call him, you don't have to tell us about it--you can just use it to educate yourself. As I've said before, a simple test as you describe will not prove your point, regardless of what the results may _appear_ to show.

"Please do not judge me by the comments made by those individuals that really don’t know or those that use their position of prominence to attack me personally."

I think 'your' comments alone are what most people use to judge your lack of understanding.