PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Activeaerospace
Thread: Activeaerospace
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2005, 16:10
wkr lazaruk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ACTIVE AEROSPACE BASHING

Sabastienl
After reading all of the posts under active aerospace, I have to agree with the comment, that your better off going to the states if your interested in a 737-200 and 737-3,4,500 rating. Transport Canada does not allow conversion courses between the 737-200 to the 3,4,500 nor the 600 thru the NG. You must do a full course. I have recommended that anyone interested in the 3,4,500 seperatly or with the -200 should go to the states. We are qualified to do the 3,4,500 but use Alaskas or Boeings simulator for training. Since 9-11 we ( the students and instructors) cant get into the states because of the security restrictions. Regarding Busties comments being repeated. Bustie sent me a copy of a request from a fellow from Australia, he had responded to. Because of the bashing going on on pprune, I posted it and then he posted it,unaware that I had also done so. I got mine eventually removed.AAIGUY: I was not aware that you could get a 737-200 license on a FAA license then transfer it to your Canadian license with no other work ups. For your information, I do now reject applicants that I feel are going to be bothersome or unable to cut the course. I weed them out by insisting that they complete all of the internet training, memorization of the SOPs and other home work assigments. It becomes pretty clear to us what type of person we are dealing with in a short period of time. In the past- like other flight training schools- we took everybody and anybody.With the upsurge of business, we are very selective. We are still living with disgruntled pilots from 2 and 3 years ago that never made the grade or quit. I only wish that these guys would stop hiding behind an alias and come forward and spell out exactly what was it that Active Aerospace did to them, so I could intelligently reply to them on this forum, for everyone to view.LEFT WING Please tell me about my attitude. I have a thick skin. I would like to improve and Im sure you would.FHWANABEE we, like other instutitions have been thru a difficult time since 9-11. We strive to help individuals before and after training with us.Why- because we know that good press about us will bring in other students.That is why I am taking the time to answer all of your concerns and bring them to the forefront so that we can air the facts, not rumors. 2 years ago, we decided to employ individuals who work for the hiring airlines on a commission basis. Our thrust, is to find jobs for graduates and no cost to the graduate. By doing this, our successful placement of a graduate, brought good word of mouth communication and referrals. We NEVER ever indicate to anyone ( in our training contract or verbally) that we guarentee jobs for them. All we try to do is get your resume past all the others out there and hopefully get it to land it on the DFOs desk. Thats it. We have been very successful and hope to continue to expand our network ASIANCANUK why dont you air facts on exactly what we did wrong with your training-for everyone to view, and for me to comment. Telling this forum that you are going to sue me is very ambiguous and not very specific. I have not recieved any writs of summons, letters from your lawyers or any letters from yourself. Only slander. Please do us all a favor and stop hiding behind your mothers skirt(your alias) and come forward and tell it like it was. We are all waiting.....

W. Lazaruk