PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Simuflite Dallas
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2005, 19:39
westhawk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have had several training events at SimuFlite/DFW and found them quite satisfactory. You will find the facility to be well equipped and customer-friendly with a variety of reasonably-priced food onsite. They seem to employ instructors with substantial line experience in most of their type programs. On some types, the allotted time for the courses is perceived by a number of clients to be rather short considering the amount of material to be covered. I suppose this is a consequence of the economic factors involved. It helps to pre-study to get the best training experience. One nice feature at SimuFlite is that once your training slot is confirmed, you can access some of the training materials online through their website. I suggest you register on the website now to browse it's content. You may have to speak to them by phone to activate your access to training materials once you are confirmed. Lots of other helpful info there too. Do make sure to bring all required documentation with you to the first day of class.Enjoy your training and your visit to the Metroplex area!

Westhawk