PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Leaving Ezy For Greener Pastures.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2005, 07:59
You Gimboid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We did not negotiate the 10% and FO bonus demise. It was imposed 2 years ago and we did not have the resources to stop it..........now whose fault is that?
That is the kind of BS we have been listening to for the past 3 years. OF COURSE we could stop it. I guarantee the CC could gain a lot of credibility if they stopped going on about "our excellent working relationship with managment" and started putting a rocket up their a$$es instead!

People seem hung up on the consequences of a "no" vote. Numbers are one thing, but commitment is another. A small, committed number of BALPA members in EZY, with good leadership from the CC could make EZY flight ops managment VERY uncomfortable with a little thought and application. We arent Ryanair for pete's sake, we have employment protection! We don't have to go on strike, just carry extra fuel or work to rule. Controlled industrial action (why go for a strike straight away?) can have devastating results, even if just by 25% of the workforce.

I still pay my subs if only to support the cause. However the 5/2/5/4 process was in no way worth the money (the research and the idea yes, the sh!tty, company-orientated protocal, no) so, in keeping with the title of this thread - i'm off to greener pastures!