PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay still faces possible legal action from 19 sacked pilots
Old 1st Jul 2005, 21:57
great southern land

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..so let's see: according to your definition, a 'malcontent' should be immediately and summararily sacked! No need to take into account any of the Managements actions against the same aircrew, whether egregious or not. How utterly ridiculous. What you propose is that individuals are not entitled to support and defend their hard earned pay and benefits, and that even their very 'thoughts' should be controlled.... You continue to amaze me 411. What you advocate is a form of Orwellian working enviornment. Little robots unblinkingly doing their masters bidding.

You are a man of no integrity, character or morals. The 49ers' were sacked as a political gesture, without due process, not even the company's own D & G procedure being followed. Nothing that happened to them was 'fair', 'right' nor 'moral'. It was a blatant exercise in political power.

Many of the 49ers are amongst the most decent of people I have worked with, and were sacked because they had had the courage to speak out over many of the abuses that were being committed against our profession by CX management.

Don't you dare speak of their treatment as being fair or moral or right. You do not know these men, their character or who they are. They deserve better. You seem so sure of your opinion, yet your complete ignorance of the facts, and ignorance of who these men are belies to ME how utterly vacuous and self-serving your unfeeling and malicious comments truly are. You may think you can fool or persuade most of the readers of PPRUNE of your position, but you CAN'T fool me...as I know the situation, and I know the men. You are the worst kind of commentator, one who desires nothing more than to get a rise out of people. I will not allow you or your ideas to prevail. You are nothing more than a shrill and empty background voice.

The 49er's certainly deserve better than having to read the comments of such a pathetic cretin.