PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay still faces possible legal action from 19 sacked pilots
Old 1st Jul 2005, 01:53
great southern land

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
411A (no doubting what the 'A' stands for..), you are truly a horses a*se. You know nothing of the circumstances in which these people were maliciously sacked, and know nothing of the people involved. Several of them are amongst the finest people who I ever had the pleasure to fly with in my 10 year Airline Career. ALL of them were sacked without due process, the company ignoring their own Disipline and Grievance procedure. All of them were used as political pawns by an unaccountable management. Your gratuitous comments make me ill, especially considering the extreme hardship both the pilots and their families suffered in the years since. Suicide, divorce, family breakdown and financial ruin are the only legacies of this shameful episode. I wouldn't wish what they went through on my worst enemies. You however would be in a different category altogether. I have a hard time imagining what sort of man possess's the depths of malice, arrogance and ignorance as you do. I'm sure the residents of Arizona are as sick of you as we readers of PPRUNE are. You sir do not possess one sliver of the integrity and decency that many of the 49ers' have in spades. You do your fellow countrymen of the USA no credit at all. ps, considering the state of the US airlines, I don't think we need to hear too much more advice on 'airline management' from your side of the pond now do we..?