PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Training with SKYVEST....beware!!!!!
Old 30th Jun 2005, 20:43
suedeceasar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My friends as having recent personal experience with ou Krokodil I can say that most of the cadettes stories are pretty much the same.

Some guys have alot of money to pay for this scheme and mostly the guys with low hours and no hard feelings because any one of us would do anything in our power to further our careers (and if you dont use all the resources you possibly can, either sex nationality or contacts thats your own stupidity). Aviation is already a difficult industry to make a living in.

On the other end is high-ish time pilots trying to obtain the correct hours for airline entry requirements, as you should know the goal posts keep shifting.

These guys are contacted for money earning jobs and try to make a living as we all do but get severley screwed over.

Try not bash the guys who try to help to help themselves in whatever way they can.
BUT if anyone needs to talk to some one who has been through the process AND has been screwed over or a reference to all the going ons of the SKY- companies I would be happy to oblige..............It will be the truth but not a pleasant that at that