PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Leaving Ezy For Greener Pastures.
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2005, 09:32
CaptainProp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FQ - Not my intention to sound combatitive...

With more people joined in it would become very difficult for the company to talk people in to voting yes for something that is clearly not in our best interest! I truely think that the company gave the trial bases a few months of easy rostering just to buy them over..and they never took ful use of the variuos "tools" that they have built in to the 5/2/5/4 deal. I am truely amazed to hear some, quite a few, of our pilots looking at their rosters saying "Ohh, my god!! Whatīs this?? Can they do that?? I thought... " DID THEY NOT READ ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BEFORE VOTING?????? They voted for something that would have a great impact on their life, WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY VOTED FOR/AGAINST??? This, I find very strange..... Or, did they read it and said "Well, itīs just in there, donīt think the comp will use it..."

When I first read ALL the information I went "Hey, what the h_ll is this???" Then I sat down and made a "worst case" roster that covered a month....just played around with all the "tools" the company were putting in to the deal...then there was the loss of leave... ANYONE taking the time to sit down and REALLY look at ALL the aspects of this WOULD/SHOULD turn it down!!
I find it very dissrespectful to fellow collegues to vote without knowing what you vote for!! This regardless of you voting for or against......
/CP