PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2005, 09:27
supercruise593

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear what you're saying guys and Speedy, you sound like you have an inside track on this. HAHA, I can barley remember Stage 2, it was so long ago.. Nothing's perfect mate.. I am trying to justify what I'm saying though..

When you say these guys have 'completed their training with CTC', do you mean that they have completed the 'Advanced' section of the course having spent 6 months training on the line with their future provisional airline and are already under contract? Or that they have been turned down for employment by that airline at the point when they're ready to sign and so have not been placed and have no prospect of being placed with another airline by CTC? So, have these cadets 'successfully completed the course' yet?

The standards have to be met at the end of the day. If they aren't met then that's either down to the cadet or that the training needs to develop with them a bit further.

Reverting back to daveyp's original question, I'd say the best chance of placement is with CTC and I'm sure that when these 'relatively few' guys you’re referring to and the company have taken necessary steps so that they do 'successfully' complete, then they’d have the usual high chance of getting placed.

Last edited by supercruise593; 30th Jun 2005 at 09:42.