PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sky Marshals - SAMRA
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2005, 18:01
BOAC
Per Ardua ad Astraeus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have received a complaint from the owner of this company regarding what he considers to be 'unfair' allegations of possible improprietry levelled via Pprune and this thread. Text below:

"I am one of the partners of a company called xxxxx recruitment agency based both in UK and US.

I would like to report a thread relating to our organisation and the apparent suppositions to it being a con.

We are a well respected and established organisation who work VERY hard at what we do and I would if possible like to request that that thread be removed.

I hope you can help us."

In order to be absolutely fair to ALL I have edited ALL threads above to remove the company name and website info also since direct commercial links are also not allowed on PPrune.

Unsubstantiated allegations will not be permitted here. If these persist, or any other link to the company website appears, we will remove the thread in toto.

There is, of course, another 'duty' we have as moderators and that is to try to ensure 'fair play' for those trying to seek employment. That said, if anyone has any FIRM evidence of any 'shady doings' then please send them to either Pprune Pop or myself and we will give due consideration to any further action.

Out of interest, the signatory was 'Dr' Bryan Matthews

Last edited by BOAC; 29th Jun 2005 at 18:15.