PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption competition
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2005, 21:57
Onan the Clumsy

I'matightbastard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lots of great captions in this week’s competition,

The History Channel accuracy prize winner is:

Darth Nigel for “Not a single WAAF had spotted the fact that "Fido" was a puppet, and a great many had stroked him without realizing just how Lt. Onan was making him move.”

Mentions in dispatches go to:

Speedpig for "You stupid mutt, you've eaten my goggles" AND “The girls had all wished to meet a man who was well hung. By the look of this guy's neck, he certainly had been.”

Darth Nigel for “Now we see how the tradition started of putting the Nav behind the pilot”

A trip round the pattern in the squadron’s last remaining Spitfire goes to:

An Teallach for “It soon became apparent that Tom was not as committed to this 'Ladyboys of Bankok' lark as the rest of the lads.” (happy memories eh AT?)

Tea and biscuits with the Headmaster for linked or multiple captions goes jointly to:

ACW599 for “the airline. His only reservations were that the regularly rostered CSD was a bit of a dog and that the uniform hat was not especially well tailored.”

AND

”By contrast, Scruggs was acutely aware of the erotic appeal of the Virgin cabin-staff trainees in their colourful outfits, although he felt that their frequent ritual obeisance to the cockpit crew was a little unnecessary.”

adr[ for “The infidel had paid the price for penetrating the airspace guarded by the prince's three spell-casting daughters. Driven back forty years in time, the pilot was to finish his days in an asylum, while the nav went on to enjoy a happy and fulfilled life as squadron mascot.”

But following the bonus rule of one caption for both pictures AND because I don’t understand it at all AND because it would obviously be funny if I did understand it AND to give someone other than Darth Nigel or Speedpig a chance for a change, the grand prize of a full rectal exam personally performed by Matron in her most stiffly starched, amply filled white blouse, with the blue serge skirt and sensible shoes in attendance (and don’t forget the snap of the rubber gloves), the winner is:

Old developer with “and the search for the replacement OC Eng continues.”

===

For those who were interested, this is a pretty good site, but the navigation's not too hot

http://www.sci.fi/~fta/

The second picture was from the ethnic festival from the City of Olympia's web page Phwooooooaaarr!