PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flt Scools in YVR
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2005, 19:46
McDoo the Irish Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr. Altiplano

Mr. Altiplano:

I will try to address some of your concerns so that calm will prevail and you will see that your opinion is welcome and valued here, and that I am no tin-hat dictator.

Let me try to alleviate some of your concerns

---"I guess you showed us what you are... Inconsistent at best discriminatory at worst..."

Inconsistent.no...constantly vigilant...again no. I have a fascinating life, places to go and people to see and yes...things do slip by unnoticed. Some forums have multiple moderators....I'm the only guy here.

---"Apparently not, my views aren't objectionable yet I've been editted... It goes on to state...

"In using the forums, you agree not to collect data on other users, or to publish messages that:

contain advertising or spam
promote goods and services
contain obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, unlawful, abusive, intimidating, libellous, indecent or illegal content or otherwise violative of any laws.
contain harmful viruses or code."

Did I do any of that?"

I'm afraid so...No one, especially not me, ever said that your views were objectionable, with the exception of calling me Adolph.
You did however, promote a good or service and PPRUNE prohibits that.
You also used a colloquial term for the human anus to refer to management at one of the flying schools you mentioned. This word falls under the category of obscene or vulgar, or sexually orientated, depending on who you talk to.

Did you attend all five of those flight schools?

I noted with interest that the links you provided as a reference all came from forums other than the Canada forum. By all means pass along your concerns to the moderators of the forums in question.

I am now bowing out of the discussion. If you or any others wish to carry on...please start a new thread, as this one is now closed.