PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flt Scools in YVR
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2005, 03:30
altiplano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Left Wing - sorry man - not trying to hijack your thread but this has to be said...

Adolf,

I guess you showed us what you are... Inconsistent at best discriminatory at worst...

Here are some applicable sections of the policy for your reference...

"PPRuNe does not control contributions to the forums but reserves the right to delete, move, edit or close any contributions and to terminate your access to the forums."

Fair enough... But why would you do that? This is what the policy states...

"Although the administrators and moderators of PPRuNe Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author..."

Apparently not, my views aren't objectionable yet I've been editted... It goes on to state...

"In using the forums, you agree not to collect data on other users, or to publish messages that:

contain advertising or spam
promote goods and services
contain obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, unlawful, abusive, intimidating, libellous, indecent or illegal content or otherwise violative of any laws.
contain harmful viruses or code."

Did I do any of that? I never said go to flight school A don't go to B etc. I gave my opinion on the +'s & -'s of each school I had a thought on. You even went so far as to delete the mention of an aircraft model? Yet on an earlier post you leave a link to a flight school posted... You leave another post putting down the same school... Then you delete the reference in my post...

On the front page this is what it says... "where anyone who is interested in training to become a professional pilot can ask their questions and get their answers" Apparently not...

By the way - I have no affiliation and could care less where this guy goes... But I thought I could help by offering the opinion of someone who's been there...