PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - sugestions please
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2005, 06:38
Yorks.ppl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the replies, even the ones from people who think I can't spell Briyton ...er brihgton... oh thats it,.. Brighton

Heli- redeye and maude charlie, I agree the scenery over the penines is stunning and I like the idea of the land away at sheff, never thought of that, I will try that next time.
So I am sorry to have disapointed those of you whe were expecting me either over the pennines or in brighton but in the end I did what I first planned and went to BREIGHTON , where I carried out a pathetically poor pair of landings.
The first of which resulted from being much too high on final so landed way too long and, with the end of the field looming, went around. The second approach was fine but I suspect , having landed long first time I was a little too keen to get it down which resulted in a couple of bounces, so to the two guys watching at breighton , my appologies for the poor show

Anyhow it all worked out for the best as my pasenger was able to see where his horse lives from the air so he , at least, was pleased with the trip even if I felt less than satisfied.

thanks again to ALL for taking time to make suggestions and who knows, perhaps I will make it to Brighton when my confidence improves