PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Psychometric Testing
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2005, 11:16
Howard Hughes
Sprucegoose

Location: Hughes Point, where life is great! Was also resident on page 13, but now I'm lost in Cyberspace....
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To even suggest that my love of a beer after a long days/nights work is a slur on our indigenous citizens reaks of racism on your account !
Yes you may indeed be correct, but luckily for me, I can at least recognise any racist tendencies on my part.

I know of 3 girls that are QF hosties that are aboriginal - full blooded if you want to use that expression.
That is exactly my point that you seem to so eloquently evade, disproportional representation.

Apartheid you say???????
Yes, take a look around central/northern Ausralia, segregated bars etc...

You sound like those idiots in the USA that pushed affirmative action Howard - and see where that one panned out.
Once again you have me all wrong, I would'nt be so presumptuous or stupid to say I have the answers, I merely recognise that it exists. All I can do is make a stand and clean up my own act. The rest is up to far more powerful and intelligent people than myself!!

Cheers, HH.

PS: I humbly apologise if your name is merely a reflection on your penchant for beer, I suspect however that it is not.