PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Psychometric Testing
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2005, 02:50
Howard Hughes
Sprucegoose

Location: Hughes Point, where life is great! Was also resident on page 13, but now I'm lost in Cyberspace....
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr Dreaming,

Please do not confuse an observation with a racist statement, perhaps I should go on to say that I have never actually met a full blooded pilot period. In fact I have only ever met one aboriginal pilot at all. Despite the fact that should any Indigenous Australian choose to pursue a career as a pilot, they may be inline for some serious subsidies...

Now back to my other point, how many full blooded Indigenous Autralians work at the Big Q (kneels down in reverence) at all?

I find it interesting that the people who tend to shout loudest about racism are the ones who know least about it, get out there and have a good look around my good man, whilst not a government policy, apharteid is alive and well in Australia.

If you want to do something about it, you need to recognise first that it exists, where it exists, try to understand it, only then will you be able to do something about.

By the way, your name in itself is a slur on aboriginal people. Perhaps that could be your first step...

Cheers, HH.