PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 21st Jun 2005, 23:34
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
The plot thickens.
Rumours 1 2 from the 18th pl. indicate that the fire suppresent system was set off at XD burying millions of pounds worth of Apache AH1s under fire suppressing foam.

Now, I once saw David Copperfield, (the magician, not the Dickens character !), in a live show in HK and was amazed at the smoke/mirrors/foam used to disguise what was really going on. Because I was only a lowly crewman at the time and could only afford the cheaper 'side seats' for Mrs Sid and myself, we perhaps saw some of the antics we weren't supposed to.

As we were away from the main focus of the performance, maybe we were able to detect when the wool was being pulled!!

Perhaps that is what is happening in the GE performance. Only those able to see this exploit from the side seats can see when something isn't quite right. Allowances must be made for the likes of dummy who are still blinkered in the view they have or indeed, are allowed to have!

As he brought it up earlier, if dummy hadn't seen the video, any of the photos or been able to read about it, I wonder if he would have believed man had been to the moon!

As far as GE is concerned, there is no video, (mysteriously banned in India!!), no photos of a damaged G-IROW, and no prospect of the promised book. In fact there is no official evidence available to the public that GE ever existed, (back to my sigs store theory!), ... http://www.globaleagle.co.uk/ ...try it for yourself!
...and there are still those who wonder why some of us believe something fishy is going on, although the foam seems a bit excessive as the crate is in a different hangar.

(Much like being in any typical Westcountry fishing village, if it looks fishy, feels fishy, tastes fishy, sounds fishy and smells fishy perhaps there is a stage when you have to admit that you have something fishy in front of you!)

SS

This post is in no way to be considered an attack on autorot8 or his carer. Although I am highly suspicious of why he hasn't posted a picture of a 'damaged beyond repair' G-IROW, which may shut us all up!