PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belfast International - what a shambles
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2005, 13:52
eastern wiseguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Allan

how none of the usual suspects aren't leaping to the defence of BFS

let me be the first to correct your english.Double negatives are never good if you are trying to make a point. Keep up.

The reason,I suspect, that none of the "usual suspects" are saying anything is perhaps we agree. There is a lot of work going on at the moment and I hope things improve.No-one forces anyone to eat sandwiches from any concession.The purpose of the shops are to generate revenue.The airport is not there to supply a view of the aircraft for JBOTR despite his protestations.(I barely have one of those )

Flying from BHD has problems inherent in that ,we all know what they are,we have debated long and hard the issues.

The MAJORITY of people flying to and from NIplc have been offered a LIMITED choice from the airports and have voted with their feet and wallets and chosen BFS . The services offered to these passengers needs to improve but given the massive increase in passengers over the past few years and the generally poor state it started from,things are on the way up.

Mind you I am saying that only as a member of a company which is SUBCONTRACTED to BFS airport and therefore my opinions count for little.

Avioraptor was a poster who seemed to have the inside track in the past ...perhaps s/he could throw a little light?

hassle free airport about 15 minutes down the road,
Get there early it closes at 2130 ....

Edited 'cos Allan does it

Last edited by eastern wiseguy; 21st Jun 2005 at 14:04.