PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 20th Jun 2005, 19:41
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Thanks dummy, I didn't notice any replies to that thread on the 18th and I wondered why. Perhaps the interest isn't really there or people would leave it alone and it would go away. Now I know that there were some replies and they 'have' been modded. Goes to show that even there, interest in GE still exists. (that, my freind, is an example of fishing and getting a result!)

As I have mentioned previously, any attempts to contact the GE team have been met with ringouts and "'fraid he/they are away on course/exercise/posted", depending on who you talk to on the day.

I think the Civ Police have a lot more important things to do than investigate GE, especially with recent events.
Do you not think the SIB did a good enough job themselves? What are you trying to tell us dummy?

By the way, Armstrong didn't, despite his famous speech, 'step' onto the moon, it was more of a two footed landing after a drop! Watch the film footage!

All the best in your new posting and remember, where you are, if it isn't raining, it's just about to!

SS