PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 20th Jun 2005, 19:11
wg13_dummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good evening all,

How nice to see this thread back to its old ways of forceful debate from both sides of the fence in search of the answers to GE

Nice to see that dummy has now settled in to his new location and is back in full flow on the www. However perhaps he is upset that prunners tend to come back a bit more than he is used to than those subservients that he finds on the site of the 18th plural!

Lots of people give a toss about GE, dummy. Wasn’t there a thread started on the 18th pl. asking what was happening? I see it didn’t last 24hrs until the ‘mods’ got to it, obviously still a touchy subject and perhaps not the topic some want discussed on such a controlled forum site!?!

If you are not interested in this thread and want to see it disappear, why continue to contribute? Strikes me you want the truth as much as the rest of us.

I believe the investigation was by the CO and the SIB. If it was investigated so thoroughly after the suspicions of the CO were raised, why wasn’t there an announcement that all is above board? But everything post ‘give up’ has been kept under wraps. No pictures is the main one, but what about the registration issue?

“Grassy Knoll” you mockingly say.
Well, I believe that it has been made clear by a lot of independent investigators publicly; that the ‘grassy knoll’ you refer to, had a key part in that event!

SS

edit;
In relation to the GE thread on the 18th i referred to above, it has now been reinstated but the replies it gained have been mysteriously deleted.

I don't think I would consider myself to be from the other side of the fence. And am not fussed weather this is front page or passed away into the archives. The amount of contributors to this thread says it all. If lots of people are interested, how come they haven’t posted their thoughts on here? Debate as you say, would normally be from at least two sides. This thread hasn’t had much of that has it? Why do you think that is? Lots of views but not much in the way of adding to it.

From what I can see on the 18th plural, the thread was started by someone interested in the attempt (in a positive way). It then appears that someone else hijacked the thread and continued to project themselves in the manner of a troll. I think 'the mods' stepped in when the troll decided to take it off thread and turn it into the usual pishing contest. Read it for yourself. As you know, Silsoe, the 18th plural isn’t exactly an overly controlled site it’s just that you feel pushed out as no one listened.

As I said to vol, if you are so concerned about misappropriation, go to the Police yourself instead of sitting on a website. If you are concerned about reg issues, speak to the CAA. Why dont you pop down and see the guys who were in the team and see the what the score is? You still know plenty there, I'm sure they would be accommodating to your requests.

As for 'Well, I believe that it has been made clear by a lot of independent investigators publicly; that the ‘grassy knoll’ you refer to, had a key part in that event!'

Do you also believe Armstrong didn’t step on the moon too? When are you moving to Arkansas?

I see the further away from service you get; SS, your banter weakens too!

In relation to the GE thread on the 18th i referred to above, it has now been reinstated but the replies it gained have been mysteriously deleted.
The thread never went anywere, SS (except backwards as more recent threads appeared). The mysterious replies that you say disappeared, i believe, were due to some members breeching persec and others down to irrelevant willy waving and teddy throwing. You'd know that of course?