PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 20th Jun 2005, 18:15
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Good evening all,

How nice to see this thread back to its old ways of forceful debate from both sides of the fence in search of the answers to GE

Nice to see that dummy has now settled in to his new location and is back in full flow on the www. However perhaps he is upset that prunners tend to come back a bit more than he is used to than those subservients that he finds on the site of the 18th plural!

Lots of people give a toss about GE, dummy. Wasn’t there a thread started on the 18th pl. asking what was happening? I see it didn’t last 24hrs until the ‘mods’ got to it, obviously still a touchy subject and perhaps not the topic some want discussed on such a controlled forum site!?!

If you are not interested in this thread and want to see it disappear, why continue to contribute? Strikes me you want the truth as much as the rest of us.

I believe the investigation was by the CO and the SIB. If it was investigated so thoroughly after the suspicions of the CO were raised, why wasn’t there an announcement that all is above board? But everything post ‘give up’ has been kept under wraps. No pictures is the main one, but what about the registration issue?

“Grassy Knoll” you mockingly say.
Well, I believe that it has been made clear by a lot of independent investigators publicly; that the ‘grassy knoll’ you refer to, had a key part in that event!

SS

edit;
In relation to the GE thread on the 18th i referred to above, it has now been reinstated but the replies it gained have been mysteriously deleted.

Last edited by SilsoeSid; 20th Jun 2005 at 18:35.