PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arrogant Pilots
Thread: Arrogant Pilots
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2005, 13:14
scrubed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow. What an amazing insight into the warped mind of one particular person.

I was having a few beers in Sydney with two engineers I know and I mentioned this. They had already read this sad thread and were p!ssing themselves about it. They reckoned they know who it is!!

Warty, I'm gonna tell it to you, warts and all, because I know that, deep down, you want to be loved like everyone else.

You will never get respect from the pilots in this lifetime BECAUSE:

They can sense your attitide. I know this sounds amazing to you but it's true. You can tell when someone has an attitude, often before they even open their trap. I think you are too far gone to recover now. You will always have this problem with pilots despite your assertions here that they are "not all bad".

I tried to help you with a few basics but you insist on replying with what you hope are offensive insults which just make me laugh louder at you!!

Please answer this question:

Do you realise you sound like you're arguing in a sandpit during kindy lunch-break??

I quote:
Get over it ya girls d#ck....Have a winge ya girl....a "pompous pr##k"
That's the kind of thing that will have this thread shut down, and then your opportunity to improve your self-worth and image will be lost.

Tell ya what, with filth like that coming outa ya cake-hole, no wonder people, including pilots, look down on you. Come on man, try a little harder, walk into the cockpit and SMILE. You might be amazed when you are actually treated nicely for a change.

Warty, maybe you confused Wotsyors with your fancy double-talk. First you said:
unfortunately thier are the arrogant few who drag the rest down and give the impression that your all an arrogant bunch
('scuse spelling... )

Then you said:
Because someone has a go at a few of ya,you think it naturally reflects on all of you
Try to think it through before you post!!