PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEC's at EK
Thread: DEC's at EK
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2005, 07:38
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
I think one of the best recruiting tools EK has is the word of mouth from those employed here. It was not that long ago that never a bad word about this company was posted here. Those were the times of huge amounts of applications for the job.
Well I think the fellas are still telling their mates that are interested in joining, all about the company. It is not our fault that the information is not as good as it once was. I am sure if things start to improve here the applicates will return.
So even though it might be in your own short term interest to polish up the package here to get other suckers in, I am not sure it will help for the longer term. But it will cause a even lower moral in the company, as these new joiners find out what it is really like.
So EKwife, I am not too sure I do like your tactic of only telling the rosey picture to ensure the upgrade of EKhusband. Seems very selfish really. Instead I think we should just stay with the facts. For some the bad bits of the package over here outway the good bits, for others its the other way around. Just stay with the facts and let people make an informed decision.

Don