PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEC's at EK
Thread: DEC's at EK
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2005, 02:05
LHR Rain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK Wife

So I like to look at myself in the mirror and that is the reason for me not being captain? I finally have figured out why I am jerking gear for captains instead of being one. I look too much in the mirror. I just told my girlfriend to take all of our mirrors out of our apartment and I am anxioulsy awaiting my command interview phone call. It should come today and I can't wait!
I can whinge about Dubai and EK just as much as you are allowed to brag about the same. What makes you think that you are right and I am wrong? The same goes for me. I don't know if I am right or not but I do know that a lot of the stuff EK pulls (contract changes, factoring, approvals on the leaves, flight hours, etc etc) would never be tolerated in Europe or any developed country. You can tell the would be applicates about how great you think this place is and I will tell all about what EK does not tell the interviewee in the process and if I am wrong please let us know. You have the same rights that I and everyone else has in the world.
Everyone I know at EK is at the very least dissapointed in the recent changes involving EK. Some have put out CVs and some have even taken the drastic step of leaving which is no small measure to be taken lightly.
By the way I don't have a maid or a gardner. I imagine that where you come from you would have to pay taxes and a real wage to have your luxories here in the sand so enjoy this little bit of heaven you have. Did you give the hired help the raise you talked about?
I guess when I get taller I can have my command. Now I am going to hang from door way to strech myself.