PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 717 Q's... Anything we need to know?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2005, 09:32
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trolley r Go -
The toilets are bad coz JQ don't clean them... Not due to any design flaw. You guys will have proper overnight cleans and the loos will be fine

The overhead lockers are HUGE.

I wonder if they put in new seats when the 717s go West? NJS are getting all the 717s that don't have slimline seats. They are getting a bit old and crappy and make it seem like there's less room.

Without seeing the real thing the whole Tailcone situation is confusing. When you actually see it for real then it makes a bit more sense. There is also a video of it all happening too which they will prolly make you watch at some stage.

Here is a pic of the tailcone area...

Hope that helps maybe?

I am gonna miss the 717s. They are like little rockets. I have always liked the ones with the slimline seats (that used to have J class) more for some reason. I think coz they seem a lot fresher/newer and they have nicer galleys and three loos. Sorry to say the ones you are getting are louder down the back than the newer ones. Dunno why? Oh and the curtain at the front doesn't go across the aisle so it minimises your hidey space.

You guys will have fun anyway. It's a new toy. And you get no fumes and 100% fresh air in the cabin. Makes a difference on longer sectors.