PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Epaulettes......rank !
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2005, 21:55
scrubed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been in the game for 16 yrs, and never once wore bars or wings!
Well bully for you ultralights...

I've been flying 11 years and been in various companies that want me to wear:

Wings
Gold bars
Wings and gold bars
None of the above

I was happy to wear them all and didn't feel like a ******. Anyone who trips over themselves to hang **** on those who wear all the fruit is truly the ******, typified.

It's YOU who has the tiny dick, not the winged one, if seeing someone wearing the gear gets you SO UPSET.

Hey EMS R22 and jb05, it's painfully obvious you two are one and the same. Doing the old argument back-up routine which has definitely been done before as WE ALL know... haha.... Good one.

JB why are you so hung up on spoiling the fun for these young fcuks who just want to be pro-pilots (like you want to be) and don't need all your heavy and un-cool sh!t coming down on them...?

Don't worry yourselves guys, they will look back at themselves and cringe about strutting around with the wings etc, without your help.

Meanwhile you just make yourselves sound like the dickheads that you are. It's an Aussie thing, I'm sorry to say. Men in the rest of the world don't know why you get so strung out on little things like that.

PS On the spelling thing, keep up the tragic work, you lot. You will make very good airline pilots one day with such a pathetic grasp of elementary spelling, punctuation and syntax.