PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No name changes at BA?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2005, 13:04
rsoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If this is true, does any one know the procedure as i can't find it in the manual.

Type HE NU in your system.(on the assumption you have online help). You may get lucky.

Best of luck - my friend - I hope you seriously dont want to create a load of trouble for every one in your office!. There is something called a name change controller facility in Amadeus which will mean that even though for the first 10 seconds you will pride yourself in having done the mischief successfully - in no time you will see that dreaded HX come up on your queues and PNR!

By the way be aware that Amadeus or any other system for example can restrict use of specific entries to specific sign ins or even specific users, so you may not be even able to use what you see on the HE pages.

Half my working life was spent explaining to indignant travel agents why airlines cannot understand their view point that Mickey Mouse had to be substituted by Donald Duck at the last minute for that elusive hard to get over booked flight!

NB : and by the way before BEALINE and his loyal supporters rush to point out any possible mistakes, I was using a Travel Agency Amadeus terminal - not an Airline terminal!