PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA vote result
Thread: EBA vote result
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2005, 10:18
rudderless1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I must congratulate the Negotiation Team and those of the Executive in favour of putting this forward to the members.

The results speak fo themselves, 62% in favour, 78% participation, I'd be proud of that result if it were what I was after.

Just goes to show, keep people in the dark, preach continual doom and gloom, misinform and drag it out leaving people with no optimism at all or any hope of real representation or negotiation.

Having an essential monopoly on representation makes for a dream run.

They can't take all the credit though, apathy, ignorance and blind faith by the members forged the herd.

Time will expose what stupidity has hidden, wait now for all what was thought not to be included, or to what we were supposed to have saved ourselves from.

Successfully once more played off against each other, by our own union, the company and ourselves particularly by the shortsighted view our leaders have breed.

Why is it not seen?

Crystal, fourty years, I hope I don't end up like you, selling out others for a few extra bucks, enjoy your retirement , I gather your not far from it, this can be your last great CONquest!

De ja vu EBA6