PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Water Bomber Pilots out there?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2005, 15:20
Go Smoke
pneumono
ultramicroscopic
silicovolcano
coniosis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Bob, I have no need of any kind of dubious fame on an internet forum – I don’t see getting a fastest time as some kind of measure of who I am so, trust me I haven’t lied.
I can try and recreate it later and maybe get a screen shot if possible but I’m working at the moment and then running around picking bicycles up from three different shops in London so back home late this evening and probably by then will be more inclined to putting my feet up with a glass of malt than playing a game.

I can however tell you how I managed it.

Start with your finger on the accelerate button and initiate a descent.
Steady the descent as you pass over the water and start to decelerate aim to touch the surface just as the speed falls 1 notch inside the blue section of the arc.

Here’s the big tip – you don’t need to fill the tank completely just a section below half will do.

Climb away as you hit the throttle again.
Flat chat until the pink house appears from the right whereupon dive down whilst knocking the top end off the speed. Dump your load and hit accelerate again.

Keep the pedal to the metal and don’t stop for anymore water.

Repeat above as you see the pink house appear on the right again.

Don’t know how I can help you with it anymore than that.

If it helps I’m still a big kid and have been playing computer games since owning a BBC micro back in god knows when. These days Xbox, PC and PS2
Now, I’m almost embarrassed to admit it at my age but I enjoy it still however, it drives the missus mad and I have to moderate my playing.
But hey, if you keep your hand in I guess you don’t lose it – keep practicing is all I can say.