PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airlines New Uniform
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2005, 07:44
RaverFlaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
High-Flying-Adored,

Things I hate about the jacket are: The colour, the length (jackets like our current design that sit half way down your thigh look incorrectly cut. My opinion is it should only come to your waistline or a little below), the fleece lining (i'm sure it's imitation polar fleece, but not exactly the type of lining you want on a jacket when your base is CNS). Even in winter now you still sweat like mad just walking to the crew room for sign on. There is nowhere to hang your asic card apart from off the tip of the collar which pulls it down lopsided to the other. They are my personal views on the jacket, oh and did I mention the colour is vile!

Oh by the way raver,, its hush hush hush,,,,, I laughed,,, how about you both concentrate on the important things in life like your new EBA, something that is really going to have a dramatic effect on your life!
Nothing to concentrate on really, as I have made my descision re the EBA.

Greedy,

hi everyone the new uniform is a goer, i believe it will be launched around the 18th of june in perth at the tourism expo.
Really? Reason why is I only flew with someone on the uniform committe last week, who said that the uniform had failed testing and the NO note was made against it..........Hmmm I guess I will just wait and see when an announcement is made.

Have a good night all,

Raver